OnTrack’s Adaptive Data Exchange solution interprets, moves and integrates data across disparate applications and workflows.
Developers can integrate OnTrack’s Adaptive Data Exchange solution into their applications and workflows using OnTrack’s APIs which can be branded as the customer’s unique vertical solution.
Customers benefit from the ability to expand features and functionality of existing applications, integrate new sources of data, lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and accelerate their time to market with new products.
Technology at the Heart of Connectivity
- Device API: Communicate with remote devices to capture data and provide configuration and command payloads.
- User API: Configure alerting capabilities and relay to remote devices.
- Push Services: Proactively send data to predetermined endpoints, including the ability to send concurrently to multiple endpoints with diverse communication and authentication protocols.
- Alert Services: Detect when inbound data violates business rules and send details to any system.
- Notification Services: Notify stakeholders via email and SMS text messaging when an alert condition has been identified.
- Monitoring Services: Check for and re-attempt data pushes, alert pushes, and failure notifications.