- Select the ‘PATIENTS’ tab from the top toolbar
- Select ‘New’ under the Patient Directory
- Insert patient information according to your company’s protocol, select ‘Save’.
- Under the Patient Info tab, assign any hubs or contacts to the patient
Patients must be assigned a Hub in order to record measurements
First Name: Patient’s First Name (Optional)
Last Name : Patient’s Last Name (Optional)
Patient ID : Patient ID (Required)
Hubs : Shows hubs that have been assigned to the patient. A patient must be assigned a hub before that hub can upload patient measurements.
Contacts : Shows contacts that have been assigned to the patients. Contacts are external locations where alerts are delivered.
Patient with saved measurements can not be deleted
- Select ‘PATIENTS’ from the toolbar
- Search for and select the patient to be deleted
- Go under the ‘Patient Info’ tab and select ‘Delete’